Anonymous said: Let me get this straight, Nicki Minaj can wiggle her butt six ways till Sunday and people can call her a black feminist messiah, but when there's a weak-ass Spider-Woman variant cover that make her look like she's posing like Nicki Minaj, it suddenly NOT okay and Marvel should be ashamed??? I'm honestly, seriously confused here :/
Nicki Minaj is also a real person who makes real decisions for herself and made a video and song that celebrated her own body and her own sexuality while outright critiquing the Male Gaze through visual metaphor
Jessica Drew is not a real person and was drawn by a man in a submissive position who visually objectifies her (spandex doesn’t work on asses like that come on) and every female superhero he’s drawn. And he can’t even draw a background right.
repeat it with me now everybody: made up women drawn for gross men to jerk off to are NOT equivalent to real life women expressing their sexuality for their own benefit
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
(Source: iamdwightakasuperman, via asian)